October 17, 2011

10th KL Officers Strategic Planning 2011

Its the time of the year again where we 10th KL Boys' Brigade officers starts planning for next year. And as always, there will be lots and lots of food...fun, laughter and mahjong papers :)

I'll just leave you with pictures. Its a mumble jumble of everything. I'm too lazy to chronicl-ize it..  I've uploaded most of them to Facebook. But here are some of my favourites....


Mark & Eunice brewing Vietnamese coffee for me!!! Ahhh.... I feel so love. Thank you so much guys.. 


Food....


Drilling... 


This is how you clench your hands..



Yay! We can march...


Some some respect, ya'll!


Ugly face...


 More food again... 


This is the morning-just-wake-up zombie faces..


The rest of the pictures below are taken with Byap's camera... 

Sleeping styles...



Acrobatic stunts...


Hairy arms...


Creativity :)


Food..yet again...



10th KL pose!!!!!

Here's the bunch of crazy, fun, food lover officers that I work with :)


And yes... food again...


Ok, the 2 pictures below is just to prove show that we did work hard there too... not just fun and food only... 



1 last picture. View of KL from Peaceheaven Bungalow. Beautiful. I like!



So that's what I did for the last 3 days.. besides having my brains on fire * really la. I felt my brains were really burning as a result of thinking too long and hard* :) but I had a great time. Weather was perfect. And we all left re-charged and looking forward to next year... or, maybe thats just me :) More pictures here...

Till then, peeps... 


No comments: