January 9, 2012

New Year's Trip to Eagle Ranch, Port Dickson

My family decided at the last minute to take a short trip to PD for the new year... just to relax, eat and sleep :) We made a booking at Eagle Ranch Resort, PD just 2 days before we arrived. 

That's my youngest sister... she's all grown up now...
Me re-fashioned Monobos..


.
 Spot the hearts...


Chilling, eating....
That's my mum playing fruit ninja for the 1st time on Ipad 2... 


Too lazy to play beach volleyball...


Table... *duh*


sunlight & silhouette of trees


Us on a bird-watching hike... 
That's my dad....


The avid birth-watcher... 
He took so many beautiful pictures of birds..and since I did not have a zoom lens *boohoo*... I took random pictures of everything ..and everyone nearby...


My brother. 
It looked like he was posing for me but in actual fact, I took him by surprise when he was stretching. I think he did even know I took his picture :)






Huge bandwagons, where we stayed.... *a lil over-expose*. Actually quite a number of pictures are.. The sun was super sunny and bright so I couldn't really check my photos... Just snap, snap, snap....


Decided to head to the go kart track for some go-karting before checking out...





Went for some fishing after checking out..
Erm... my dad I meant...


I just went around taking pictures under the scorching hot sun... before sneaking back to the comfort of the car...



Our Their camp




It was a great trip. Relaxing.... no agenda... pure comfort...
Had some time to reflect and plan for the new year...

Take time for trips peeps... It'll do you good :)



No comments: