May 16, 2012

26 to 27

How time flies. I've been a fiance for 6 months and will be a wife in exactly 4 months!!! And as scary as it sounds, I'm kinda looking forward to the next part of life. Its like you don't wanna grow old, yet want to see what life has to offer... and I am thankful that I am where I am today.. living, breathing, enjoying life :)


And I know, I have not display a single shoot of my absolutely gorgeous engagement ring yet.. due to the fact that there wasn't a camera good enough to capture the brilliance of the stone. But just the other day, I was at KLIA waiting for Rockstar to touch down and waste my time fiddling with my camera and ring and the setting sun... 


And even though I still did not manged to capture the gorgeous colour of the ruby... I better satisfy the hinting of some friends who have not seen it and been pestering me to post it up.. 

Isn't it gorgeous?


...and now that the clock just stuck 12 midnight, I am proud to say that I just turned 27 !! Its been an amazing journey for the past 26 years and I am praying that 27 will be an awesome age to be :) 

Thank you Jesus for pouring down your abundant blessings and thank you everyone for loving the imperfect me!!

No comments: