August 11, 2011

Going to bang my head on the wall..

Woh!!! What a day!!! I hit 4 malls today.. 

I woke up late today with a heavy head... You know the feeling when you wake up from a deep sleep. Yeah, I was groggy cos I had a nightmare day mare. I dream that I was being chase by some scary ninja people  Just like the scene from Fast & Furious 5. The part where the they were being chase by the mobs... No matter where I run or hide, they were bound to find me... So yeah, I woke up feeling like a ran a marathon, did lots of high jumps and some acrobatic stunts... 

Anyway, I did some work before rushing off about 11. 50am. I was already late as I was meeting Eunice at 12noon... which didn't make a difference cos as I was almost reaching her place, she text me asking where was I. I text back saying I was near Mid Valley.. and then she replied, " Please drive very slow....." Ishhh! I should have guess that she will be late... Upon reaching her place, I text her saying I was downstairs... 10 mins later, she replied, "Wait for me 10 mins." and yes, another 20 mins later, she arrived.... 

 Drove to Amcorp Mall and had lunch at Ka Fei Dian..



Fried Rice + Mushroom Chicken + Ice Lemon Tea. RM9.30


Nasi Lemak + Teh Ais. RM9.80


Such a waste. Half eaten plate of nasi lemak.

and then... shopping.. Did you know BookXcess is celebrating its 4th anniversary? They are giving up to 50% discounts on their already cheap prices books.... I'm in book heaven!!


Total spend : RM80+..


Never go book shopping with another book lover... You'll end up being late for work :)  Oh but Eunice, since you bought a cookbook and you were late, and I waited for you and I drove you there, and I drove you back, you better cook 1 meal for me k? wait.. make it 2  meals :)

And then I couldn't find my parking ticket... walked to the car to check and finally found it inside my hand bag... 

Then, Mid Valley. Mid Valley + Garden is like my last place I wanna go to shop.... I've been there a few times recently and its carparks are always full. And the worst is, the Management does not block the entrance when its full but just allow cars to keep coming in.... Yep, massive jam inside carparks... The last time I was there, I drove round and round for 45 mins without being able to get a parking...and ended up being late for my movie.. Anyway, I had to get something there so I drove there and was happy to note that all the carparks were full except one in The Gardens... which still had 148 slots... Yeah, right.. Don't get con... I drove all the way up and down... NO PARKING!!! Cos the empty slots were for seasoned parkers only.... I finally made an illegal parking, walked all the way to MidValley to get 1 item, and then walked all the way back..

Next stop, Jalan Raja Laut... 

Came out, tried to get to Starhill and got stuck in a terrible buka puasa traffic in centre KL... Finally arrived... Decided to park at Pavillion as it was cheaper which eventually turnout to be a very very very bad decision... (Let's save the story for later) I finished my work... and as I stepped out from Starhill, I saw "Sephora". I've been hearing about this brand for so long... as it was rush hour traffic time, I decided to take a peek... and I just got to say this "Sephora is like a candy store for the grown-ups"... There are so many different brands and products... Some were wayyy out of my budget but some were quite reasonable... 


I ended up with a Triple Action Cleansing Water (RM39) which I needed, a Flashy Liner 10 Jet Black (RM29) which I also really needed, and a Scrub Your Nose In It Face Scrub (RM39) which I *obviously* needed... (don't ask k.. the packaging just look nice)... 

And then here's what happen, I walked to my car. The Autopay machine refused to accept my RM50 so I walked 10 steps away to the News.com stand to buy a drink. The guy at the counter didn't want to accept my RM50. So I walked another 30 steps away to the bakery to buy 2 buns just so that I can change my RM50 to pay the parking ticket of RM6 and then walked back. Guess what!!??! I COULDN"T FIND MY FREAKING PARKING TICKET!!! I walked back and forth, turned my bag upside down like 15 times, asked the bakery lady, asked the bakery boy, asked the News.com guy, I prayed for a miracle... I tried everything... zilch!!! After half an hour, I gave up. I walked to the Information Counter on L2 and was send back down to B1 to the carpark management office... 45mins later and RM50 poorer, I left Pavillion... I did thank God that its just RM50 and not RM500 or something... but still, the feeling of losing RM50 for being so careless make me wanna bang my head on the wall...

Final mall, 1 Utama... and yes, I held on to my parking ticket really really tightly... 

Reached home about 9.30pm. It's been a long day. I need to de-stress. Rockstar is too busy to entertain me so I need some ideas to de-stress. Any ideas??







No comments: