May 11, 2010

We are now open for business..

Its been a couple of days since my shop @ The Atria Shopping Centre opened for business. There were ups and down and it is a big step of faith from us..

The whole shop was renovated by my dad. He is amazing right. From the painting, to the carpentry, to be plumbing, to the electical stuff... And we saved a alot of money because of it. Sometimes, its cheaper to hire someone to do it, but it is a work of art, please do it on your own. If not, you will end up regretting it. My dad considered the whole works of the shop an artwork. And he wanted it to be the nicest shop you have ever seen.. Tho I must admit that it took longer then expected. Well, my dad is getting older and I did not want to pressure him to much.. So we took almost 1 month to renovate the whole place. But the after result was fantastic. We have so many customers and friends who commented that it is very beautiful and its the nicest shop they have seen and on and on..

So do check out the photos below and let me know what you think..

This is what it looks like before everything came in. 


This is my dad's work of art..


Our wall of t-shirts..


Our wall of plaques, frames and knick-knacks..


Most of the wood and shelves are from Ikea. Check out also the spotlight which is customized by my dad. He decided that buying a spotlight holder was to costly, so he bought some wire, some metal pieces and voila, a new spotlight holder :) Some shelves are still missing as we are waiting for Ikea's wood to go on discount.. Hehe..There is still alot of work to be done but we are moving ahead..

A huge thank you to all who have supported us.. Really appreciate it..





No comments: