July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ker Huey Che :-)

My family have been complaining every time they eat with me. Why? Cos when the food arrives, I make them wait while I whip out my camera and start snapping.... And by the time I finish taking all the pictures, all the good stuff will be gone and I'll given the 'serve you right look'. Ish!!! You just wait... I become famous then you know... muahahaha!!!!

Anyway, my elder sister turned 21 older last month... (that makes me only 20 years old)..*i wish*. and our whole family decided to celebrate with a drive up to Kuala Selangor using the new LATAR Expressway... Which eventually didn't make much of a different in time as I lived in Sungai Buloh and we got lost trying to find the expressway along the way...

We arrived late and decided to go for the less popular restaurant - Restaurant Makanan Laut Jeti, just beside the famous Pantai Seafood.


Birthday girl woman with dad
Shopping @ Kedai Kopi 168 while waiting for food to arrive
Cute little boy at kopitiam
Mantou + Buttermilk crab

Not the best I have tasted..Mantou was good but the crab wasn't tasty enough. The sauce seems watery and the butter taste didn't come out... 
Tom Yam fish.... Spicy and yummy!!
Some soup tauhu... really good. My dad loves this...
4 season vegetables... just nice... 
Salted egg Mantis Prawn... delicious!!
Fried Sotong.... Anything fried is a yes for me :)
Some random shots of the family...

My birthday sister... with her famous ability to make funny faces :)
My twin sis and my handsome bro...
My eldest sis... 
My big happy family :)
Overall it was a good meal... Total bill came up to RM178 which is good considering there are 12 of us.. Hanging out with my family means lots of laughter and crap....

Good food, great company and great conversation... What more do I need?



No comments: