Date : 26th - 29th May 2011
Time : I dunno la.. Come early and start queuing up. I think today they open slightly before 11am.
Venue : Atria Shopping Centre, Damansara Jaya. .. same as last year..
I've not pop in for a look yet but last year one was massive. Rows and rows, racks and racks, clothes, clothes, clothes, shoes, dresses, accessories, belts... lots la... and people just go crazy.. not just girls but guys too..
If you are coming, here are some advice:
1. Wear something comfortable, it might get a little hot if the crowd is big.
2. Wear something tight so that you can slip on any clothes to try... i.e. tights or leggings..
3. Don't la wear high heels. You think come here for fashion show? You should pray that no one sees you while you are shopping at a warehouse clearance
4. Bring a bag or basket or something to hold the items that you have selected. Cos last time I took something but didn't have enough hands to hold it, put it down for not even a second before someone else grab it. Bye bye dress :(
5. Don't park inside Atria's Carpark. Cos its expensive and its always full during sales..
6. If you still decide to park inside, just come by my shop, spend RM30 and you'll get 1 hour free parking. Applicable on weekdays only.
7. Come on the weekends. Yes, they will be more people but parking will be much easier cos you don't have to fight for parking with offices around here. And parking is free. Yay!!
8. If you decide to wear your stilettos and can't walk far, just park inside. For weekends, parking is at a flat rate of RM2.
|Picture credited to www.clipartguide.com with some editing by me|
9. Lastly, come drop by my shop... :)