June 28, 2011

Its hard work moving out...

The whole Atria Shopping Centre have been buzzing with noise lately. The noise of hammering and bashing, the noise of shouting and whistling, the noise made by over-loaded trolleys screaming 'eeee, eeee, eeeeee' at every push, the reversing 'ti, ti, ti' signal of lorries, the never-ending stream of workers, the jam packed loading bay, the hustle and bustle that goes quieter and softer as more and more leaves...

Gosh... time really flies and before I realized it, its time to move...  Part of me feels sad, part of me feel so release... Part me me feel happy, part of me fear the change...  I can't really describe how it really feels. Anyway, its been 2 days since we started. Most of our goods have been packed. Now we are left with the shelves, lights, fittings, carpets, etc... to be removed... 

Its sad... to see a building that have given so much, slowly diminishing before my eyes... 

No comments: