November 17, 2012

Missing Perhentian Island..

Michelle was just asking me for the Perhentian Trip pictures and I realized that there are just so many that I haven't posted up. Looking through them just brought back so much memories. Here are some of my favourite shots. 

Fallen flowers near the Kuala Besut Jetty. 


Food stash - enough to keep us satisfied the entire trip. 


Sign outside a snorkelling center. 


Home-grown mamak cum tea tarik man cum air steward. 


Michelle & Jeen - just cost they look nice :)


Fishing net @ Nelayan Village, Perhentian Island.


Group picture.. 


Jump...


Another jump.. with me this time. 


Our boat man with Jeen. 


Michelle & James :)


2 Michelle's, 1 Esther 


3 sisters..


Fishing boats. 


Paradise on earth.. 


Clear water... 


Sandy beaches, bright umbrellas, hot sun. 


2 slippers, 1 monobo. 


Our favourite burger stall. 


Sunset @ Romantic Bay - just the kind that will make you tear up with its beauty. 


Chilling by the beach... 


Calm waters.. Good for diving :)


Saying good byes.. 


I miss that place. I miss the fun we had. Will definitely be back..



No comments: