October 27, 2013

Travel Finds for Sale

I am so totally feeling the jet lag. My eyes are half closed and I am desperate enough to drink Chinese Tea to keep myself awake. For those who don't know, caffeine causes to me do weird stuff -_-. Anyway, just a quick post while I shift through my US trip photos and post them up. It will be soon because I still have photos from my Vietnam trip and I might be leaving on another trip in 2 weeks time. :)

Me twinnie and I decided to let go of some accessories we collected throughout our travels. I love accessories. I am sure to get some whenever I travel and since I have tons of them collecting dust in my cupboard, I'm letting some of them go. I need more space in my cupboard for more stuff too :p. So if you are interested, click here to view them. 


No comments: