October 22, 2013

Life in Washington DC

While New York is pretty crazy for me, Washington DC is quite the opposite. Calm, peaceful, stately and just so beautiful. I feel in love especially with Georgetown so half the pictures below are taken at Georgetown. Anyway, here's what I've been to the whole week - strolling up and down The National Mall, visiting the museums at the Smithsonian Institute, watch ducks swimming and squirrels hopping around, said 'Hi' to the president (although I highly doubt he heard me), enjoyed the sunsets, walk through the beautiful area called Georgetown, fall in love :), went on an eating and shopping spree, walked till my legs almost gave up on me, got chase by a black guy and hit on by homeless people and so much more. I absolutely love my life.. 
























Is'nt falling leaves so beautiful? 


No comments: