July 31, 2019

A New Season

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I am finally heading back to work, with proper working hours, and colleagues and all that, after almost 10 years of leaving the corporate life. I need to state that this wasn't the plan. I mean I did think about working or even doing some business, but it was in the future. Not now, now. But things happened and as a family we decided this is our best option, for now. This is the season of our lives.

It all happened within a week. 

So what's going through my head at this point. It's almost midnight and I need to be up in about 6 hours. *groan* I am kinda excited yet terrified at the same time. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do after being a mother for the past 4 years. Yet at the same time, so much worries is going through my mind. 

Part of me also questions our decision on giving up our current lifestyle. We are doing great. Living a simple life with ample time to do what we want. Now this, what I am going to do is rocking the boat. A total change in lifestyle, a total change in routine, schedule, activities, everything. 

Oh well, I am jumping in head first and trusting God to guide us as we go along.

Kids? 

Well, hubs is gonna take over for now. Will see how things proceed. 





No comments: