June 6, 2014

Weekend Read-spiration : Secret, Hidden & Unknown Places

Being a so-called travel blogger, I do read lots of news and articles on the web about travelling. Some are simply amazing, some out of the world, and some just makes me want to live out of my suitcase for the rest of my life.


Haha.. I doubt that's going to happen (as I love my clothes to much), but I've decided to take this opportunities by starting a weekend inspiration reading list. This will be where I will post bits of articles that I've found interesting and would like to share with your for your reading pleasure :)



Let me know if you like the idea...



Let's start with this weekend theme is : Secrets - where we will discover secret, hidden and unknown places together. 




Clockwise from left to right : The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Petersburg, Russia; Procide, a beautiful Mediterranean island paradise in Italy; and Chefchaouen, the blue building city in Northwest Morocco


The coldest city on earth. Living at subarctic temperatures. 


Clockwise from Left to Right : India, Greece & Philippines
(Pictures credit to here, here & here)

Happy Reading (and dreaming)!!


No comments: