July 21, 2013

Sunday Morning & Self Portrait Challenge : Day 2 & 3

I love Sunday mornings! I get to laze in bed and not worry about my phone buzzing or emails to reply.

This morning, I asked Rockstar, "If you can have 1 thing in the world right now, what would you want?". 

He exclaimed, "Teh Ping!!!" (Ice tea)

Me : "-_-". 

So. Totally. Not. The. Answer. 

___________________________________________

Anyway, here's Day 2 & Day 3 portrait. Seriously, its DAMM Hard!!! I got no idea how camwhores does it. I take like a gazillion pictures and none of them looks good to me. Now I know why models are so highly paid ;p

Anyway, I've done some editing to the photos. This is for Instragram sake, and of cos my own vanity. I know some photographers do not agree with photo editing, but please bear with me as the model in question is not very photogenic, hence the need for editing. 

But in case you are curiously, here's both the photos, edited and no edits whatsoever. 

Day 2 picture - I wanted to crop out the background as its distracting and focus on my 'gorgeous' face ;) And I made it black & white so that my eye bags ain't too obvious. 



 Day 3  picture - Sunset car drive on the way for badminton with the family. Seat belt was in the way, so it had to be cropped out. 




So what do you think? Any suggestions on how to take better self-portrait? 

For those of you who are bored with my camwhores pictures, be patient. Travel post coming up soon! :)

Happy working tomorrow everyone!!!

* 'A Beautiful Mess' 30-Day Self-Portrait Challenge.


No comments: