February 14, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

Valentine's Day is too mainstream.

This year, our 1st year as a married couple, we decided to take it easy... or so I thought.

Wednesday evening, I was in casual work outfit as Rockstar had food-poisoning and wasn't well enough to eat out. After work, Rockstar said to me, "Let's go Puzzini". Puzinni is kinda special to us because there's where we dated. A simple Swedish meal with set dinner going for RM16.50 which included bread and butter, soup, drink and main course. Simple, and it brought back memories. I have to say that the food quality has improved. 



Thursday evening, I was in my Pasar Malam outfit. After song practice for my twinnie's wedding, Rockstar said, "Let's go dinner." And it being Valentne's Day night, most restaurant's were full and those that we wanted to go, had queues till the Petaling Street :) So we finally settled on what we both enjoy - Shihlin Fried Chicken. Happy Box Set comes with rice, chicken and drinks for only RM10.50 each.


I thought this year Valentines Day was simple, nothing extravagant and just plain comfortable.

Yet, Rockstar surprised me again.. back at home. 

A Longines watch....

<3 font="">


Tomorrow marks the 5 month being married to this man.. and I can say that I love him more every single day. Ok... time to stop being so mushy.


No comments: