June 16, 2012

I have an awesome dad




Father's Day is just around the corner and my family decided to avoid the crowds by celebrating it a week earlier. Our choice for the night was none other than the famous South Sea Seafood, located just opposite the Subang Airport.



Seabass Fish RM68


Salted Egg Mantis Prawn RM45


Vegetable RM38

Lala Soup RM43



Yam Basket RM65


Fried Squid RM48


Chicken with clicken slices RM70


Honeydew with Sago RM45

Food was as usual, absolutely delicious. Piping hot, crispy, sweet and just fantastic. One of the best seafood dishes I have ever tasted and my family couldn't agree more with me. However, price can be on the higher side. For a total of 12 people, the whole dinner came up to a total of RM532.45 including tea, rice, tidbits and towel. 


We had such a great time catching up and talking loads of rubbish. And since Grace gave me such a good opportunity of taking her famous facial movements, here is it posted up on my blog for all to see for her to be famous :)





Grace & Joyce <3


I love my big, crazy, food-loving, fun-loving, noisy, crappy, loads of rubbish talk, imaginative, and growing bigger family. 


Happy Father's Day, dad. Even though I don't say it but I love you dad :) Thanks for being an awesome dad..


South Sea Seafood
Tel : 03-7846 5813 / 03-7846 1401
229, Jalan Dua A, 
Kampung Baru Subang,
Selangor

No comments: