May 7, 2012

life lately, in pictures

I'm tired, I'm sleepy, my feet are aching and I'm in a lazy mood... so here's some Instagram photos. I've been kinda hooked on Instragram lately..maybe due to the fact that I got this new toy :)



Thanks Rockstar for the early birthday pressie. Love lots :) Now I'm apple-fied and android-fied. 


Ipoh Chicken Rice @ Jalan Gasing with Rockstar. 


OMG!!! You must try this. After wishing for something like this to touchdown in Malaysia, Magnum did a great job with this awesome new flavour. Choco-Cappuccino. Vanilla ice-cream with a Coffee Sauce Ripple coated in Chocolate and Caramelized Sugar Pieces. Doesn't reading that makes you wanna drool? 



Getting stuck in traffic. 


Stir Fried Lala in Superior Sauce @ Damansara Jaya. 
  

Playing Ticket to Ride with cellies during GTPJ YA Board Games night.


10th KL BB closing parade. 



Dim Sum brunch with family @ Restaurant Jin Xua, Kota Damansara. 
  

Roast Chicken Wing. 


Steamboat dinner with family. 
  

..and that's how life is the past week.

I kinda bored with my blog layout. Do you think its time I change it??



No comments: