March 28, 2012

All about food

I've been eating a lot lately... which is really bad considering that the countdown to my wedding is still on going.. So people, stop bringing me to eat :)

Anyway, I'm too lazy to blog individually so this post is here's what I have eaten the past week..

Roast & Toast
No. 20, Jalan SS2/72,
Petaling Jaya
Selangor

Just turn in at the Red Bliss Bridal Shop, passed New Paris Restaurant, 
head all the way to the end of the road, Roast & Toast will be on your right. 



My take : Awesome Siew Yoke. We ordered the medium size Siew Yoke and it was presented to us in 3 different layers of meat. There is the fatty one, the mix fatty and lean and the lean meat. Great for people who likes variety. Rockstar & I personally like the fatty meat best *not surprisingly :)*. The hakka noodles was different yet made me crave for more. Simple food, with great taste. We went early in the morning so there were a lot of choices but I'm not sure how long before its all sold out. 
________________________________

Senjyu Sushi
Bangsar Village II, 2nd floor


My take : Can't really say much since it was OK for me and I generally like anything with mushroom but Eunice said that the beef could have been better. There were generous helping of beef and mushroom and onions piled on top the rice. Pricier as compare to other Japanese restaurant. 
________________________________

Southern Indian Food
- neighbour's house -

A farewell dinner as neighbour will be leaving overseas for studies. 





My take : Best Indian food I have tasted in a while. I can't remember all the names of the dishes so here's what I remembered. The rendang chicken was too spicy for me, but had huge portion. The vegetable tasted like vegetables. The dahl was kinda diluted but with huge chunk of potatoes inside. The fish meat ball was just nice. Soft, big and tasty. The best?? The fried slice potato and brinjal with onions. It was so good that I went back for 2 plate-full helpings. 
________________________________

Restaurant Yin Her
A111, Jalan Welfare,
Kampung Baru, Sungai Buloh,
Selangor

RM20

RM20

RM15

RM15

RM33

RM25

My take : We have been there a couple of times already and as always, the food is good. This time around, we tried some new dishes. The Pumpkin Chicken was not the best I have tasted, but was tasty enough. The best was the Fruit Sauce Homemade Taufu. I'm generally not a fan of this type of taufu but this is just too good to miss. 
________________________________

Yic Daiga
Jalan BRP 6/9, Bukit Rahamn Putra,
47000 Sungai Buloh,
Selangor




My take : Used to taste better last time and must cheaper too :) But with the price increase, quality seem to have decrease a little.  


My take : My first time. Cravings for more. :)

That's it. I need to stop eating so much. Pronto..


No comments: