It's 2 hours till the end of 2011 and I'm sitting at home with my feet up....blogging. I guess being a year older made me appreciate the finer things in life such as a night at home, reflecting instead of getting drunk and doing stupid things in lieu of a new year :) since 2011 is ending, it's mandatory that I talk about the good stuff that happened. Truth be told, I'm not entirely happy with my 2011. There were a lot of ups and downs and I just wish some things were different. But then we only have 2011 once and what is done is over. So Esther Chew, get on with life!!!
Here's a summary of my year 2011.
- got more animation-fied
- spend more time working on friendships
- laugh more
- learn to take things easier instead of getting stress out all the time
- learn to trust God more
- ate more
- got more undisciplined
- cooked more
- got apple-fied
- shop less = spend less money
- blog more
- closed both my retail outlets
- turn my focus on wholesales and distribution
- build up client base
- started my web base business
- spend more time investing in others life
- got to know my officers better
- learn to trust myself more
- got a hang off captainship :)
- finally got a DSLR
- didn't improve in my photography skills as much as I want to
- travelled to 7 different places, more then I ever wish for
- got myself certified as an Open Water Diver
- love more
- understands more
- learn to let small things go
- spend more time with love ones
- got engaged with an awesome guy
- gain weight
- exercise less
- indulge in ice-cream and chocolates more :)
Reading back at my 2011 blog posts, I can't help laughing at some of the things I wrote. Maybe 2011 wasn't too bad.
So here's my wishes for 2012.
1. Dream more and work towards my dreams.
2. Live healthily.
3 Discipline myself.
4. Have my dream wedding and honeymoon
5. Work on being more MAD...
Welcome 2012!!! Looking forward to what you have to offer :)