September 5, 2011

Su Kitchen @ Kepong Village Mall

Su Kitchen is one of the many modernize kopitiams popping up like mushrooms all over Klang Valley. And I can tell you that I am not a big fan of this kind of kopitiams. I find them too commercialize and lacking in authentic old town charms.




However, I was presently surprise at Su Kitchen. The food served tasted better and more authentic... and the best part... they have my favourite Honey Milk drink. Its a totally simple yet delicious drink... and I don't understand why not many places provides this...


 Nasi Lemak Rendang Chicken (RM8.30)


 Butter and Kaya Toast (RM2.80)

Yee Mee (RM6.80)

Teh C Ice (RM3.20)

Honey Milk (RM2.80)

The prices here are quite reasonable for a shopping centre. Service is fast, that's a plus point. It's a good place if you want something simple and quick yet affordable.. 

Su's Kitchen 
2nd Floor (just opposite Subway) 
Kepong Village Mall, 
Jalan 7a/62a, Taman Manjalara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur

No comments: