September 4, 2011

BNTS 2011 is finally over!!

Hello! I'm back again... I just got back from yet another training conducted here in Kuala Lumpur. Was super duper tired and I fell asleep after I came back from dinner last night... Must remind myself not to agree to a back-to-back training again... Young people can be soooo exhausting!!!!

Anyway, I got tons of things to write down..  Let's start with the latest training first. BNTS (Basic NCO Training School) 2011 was held from 1st - 3rd of September 2011 @ Sekolah Sri Sempurna, home ground of 10th Kuala Lumpur Boys's Brigade Company. 




A few friends have already asked me what do I normally do at camps like this. So let me try to explain what we do.


We gave the trainees directions..


We built their muscles...


We trained them..


We fed them.. 


We taught them discipline and the spirit of esprit-de-corps..


We gave them courage to overcome... 


 We taught them social behaviours...


We taught them to communicate..


We listened to their thoughts and plans... 


We taught them valuable lessons.. 


We build relationships with them... 


We taught them good habits..


We let them learn...  


We worked hard... 


We let them enjoy themselves...  


We reminded them not to forget..


We taught them important skills ...  


We gave them nutrition..   


We tested them...  


 We had extra activities... 


We made them learn from their mistakes...


We taught them them to bear the consequences of their decisions...  


We gave them strength... 


We provided them with good food... 


And..... We taught them to be prepared for life...  

Sometimes when things gets tough and I ask myself 'why?', its seeing the changes in them that re-strengthen me. BNTS 2011 was without doubt a fulfilling experience for me :)







No comments: