May 14, 2011

Mission : BakKutTeh

My brother is a fan of computer games... don't ask me what game.. I just know its some military shooting-blood-gushing-mindless game... And he can play it for hours and hours... I think he is so into it that sometimes he forgets about people around him...

And to show you how much he is into the computer game soldier stuff.. 

Just a few days ago, my parents decided to go for Bak Kut Teh in Klang. My younger sister was at home so they decided to go pick her up before heading to Klang. My mum then asked my brother to SMS my sister that they will be coming home to pick her up before going for Bak Kut Teh. 

My brother using my mum’s phone sends this to my sister,

“Queen Leader reporting in. Operation excavation is a go. 
ETA at approximately 1500 hour. Maintain your position. “

*blur*

My younger sister reponded, "I'm going to die!!!"

I love my family.. 

No comments: