December 15, 2010

respect money.

I have so many post that I've started but did not manage to finish as my eyes will droop halfway through typing them.... Yes, most of my post are done at night before I go to sleep.. It's the only time in a day that I can sit down and take a breather...

CHRISTMAS TIME is super BUSY!!!!

Anyway, this post its not about how busy I am as all your eyes will start drooping by then and thinking that I'm such a boring person with such a boring life.. but this post is about MONEY!!!!

Ok, i see all the eyes wide open now...

Have you ever taken a couple of 10's or 50 from your purse, pay someone some money, collect the change and then STUFF THEM BACK INTO YOUR PURSE??? or pants or pockets?

If you are doing it or have done such things, I'm here to tell you to "Stop doing it"..

Why? Someone once told me, "If you want money, you got to learn to respect money". Do you see millionaires stuffing their money into their wallet or pants? Or are they arranged neatly by their values.. Learn from them. Learn to respect money...

Don't be like one of the street people who wads up their money and stuff them into some hidden corners on their body..

If you don't wanna be rich, then do this for the sake of all cashiers... it's really disgusting to take some dirty crumpled notes with a tinge of dampness from you... arrggghhh!!! maybe that's why the toll booth collectors wear gloves...

Learn to respect money.... and hopefully, money will come to you...










1 comment:

gapnap said...

Rich people - Transfer money online