November 19, 2010

Just some flowers

Arrgggghhh! I spend the last hour keying in a stock list and the stupid system 'hanged' on me... Now I got to key in the whole list again from the beginning... Yeah, it is kinda stupid of me not to save the file first :( but before I began my list again, here's something that happened today...


A guy walked into my shop with this...


Aren't they pretty?

The lighting in this outlet is quite yellow so you cannot really see the actual colours but it's really pretty. I especially like the rose for its very deep fuschia-like pink. 


Anyway, I dropped Rockstar an SMS that says "I want to tell you thank you but I know that it's not from you.... so just want to let you know that I received some flowers today."

He replied , " Is it from xxxx?"

I said, "No".

10 mins later, my phone rang and the first words out of his mouth was, "WHO IS IT FROM?"

lol....







2 comments:

gapnap said...

you treat rockstar very bad

mr. hey said...

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. WHO IS IT FROM??!!