August 23, 2010

I'm hiring..

The last week or so have been really tiring.. I'm having problem with my staff so I'm stuck at the shop with no internet access, staring at the 4 walls from 10.30am till 8.30pm.. Talk about being caged up..

But at least I took the time to catch up on all the filings, inventory, computer and admin stuff that I didn't manage to find time to complete.. But now, its almost done and I need to get outdoors... Fast!!!

I'm trying to hire someone but nowadays its so difficult to get good workers.. It's either they are too old, too qualified, too under-qualified or just plain weird... I think maybe its cos I'm fussy or have high expectations... *sigh*

Anyway, if you are looking for a part-time job or you have friends who are looking for a part-time job, please contact me..

Position : Retail assistant

Location : Petaling Jaya

Hours : 10.30am - 6.30pm or 12.30pm - 8.30pm

Requirements :

- Christian (of cos la, it's a Christian souvenir shop)

- hardworking (duh!!)

- initiative, creative, responsible, committed, honest..erm.. I'm running out of adjectives..

- good looking (hehe, just kidding...)


Drop me a mail at estherchew17@gmail.com







2 comments:

gapnap said...

Whoa .

So CEO ego ? I'm hiring..aiyoyoy..

should say , Psalm Oasis is hiring maaa :P

theestherchew said...

Haha ok loh.. listen to you..

but I'm hiring sounds more catchy ma :P