August 26, 2010

I'm connected and I'm sick..

Ok. I finally decided to get broadband for myself. After all, if I'm going to be sitting in my shop for 10 hours a day, it's a better solution right? I will be be more effective in my work. hehe..*it's almost 4pm and I'm still surfing internet*

Anyway, I signed up for the Digi plan cos it was the cheapest. Its only RM38 for 1 month. Cheapest I have seen. But then its only high speed from 7am-7pm. Perfect for me cos that's when I need it. No contact, no registration fee, no activation fee. Signed up on Tuesday, collected modem on Wednesday *cos they didn't have stock* and it's ready to be used.

So I'm connected and eveything is so far so good..

Except for the fact that, i'm feeling sick. It's super cold and I can't turn off the aircon *it's a centralized aircon cos its a shopping centre*. My nose is running and it's really red from blowing to much and my head feels heavy.. Oh, not forgetting that I keep on sneezing. Just now I was serving a customer and I had to run to the back to grab some tissue cos I felt a sneeze coming in. And it was so loud that I think the customer jumped out of her skin... almost la... thankfully I didn't scare her off :(


Now, after testing my new digi broadband, it's time for me to get some work done..






No comments: