June 26, 2010

Sex and the City 2

I was feeling pretty excited when the movie came out. Not because I am a fan of it, nope, didn't even watch the first one or the series but I was more excited about seeing all the gorgeous, jaw-dropping, drool-dripping.. you get the idea .. SHOES!!!

  *picture taken from Google Image

Since I needed some kaki to watch with me, I decided to call my sisters for a Girls Night Out.
  
So yesterday night, the 4 of us headed to 1 Utama to catch it. Woots!

  *picture taken from Google Image

You can hear me swooning every know and then. Let me tell you, the shoes were absolutely gorgeous.. And the thing about them is that they wear super high heels eveywhere, even at home when they are watching TV or when they are chilling in their shorts and t-shirts. Crazy huh? I wonder how their feet can take it. Mine would most probable scream at me to take it off.

  *picture taken from Google Image

I like the gold one when she first appear. It just so bling. And the pink strappy sandles that she wore at the souk. They are absolutely beautiful *saliva dripping* Ignore the outfit tho. Can somebody please tell me where I can get them?

  *picture taken from Google Image

  *picture taken from Google Image

The wardrobe was really nice but for small size people like me, absolute no-no. I would definately swim in all those maxi dresses. If only I was taller :(

  *picture taken from Google Image

Anyway, the character that I like the wardrobe the best was Charlotte. She had a certain kind of elegance that I heart.

  *picture taken from Google Image

  *picture taken from Google Image

I do not understand why the reviews for this movie is bad. Most probably they were reviewed by guys who do not know how to appreciate them. For those who have not watch, here's my reason why it's such a good movie and why you should watch it..

Reason #1. They have amazing shoes and outfit. It's time you learned a thing or two about fashion.

Reason # 2. I learned a new word. " Inter-friend-tion". Its a term used when a friend intervenes when she feels that its necessary. It shows the bond between them and how they helped and supported each other.

Reason # 3. It inspired me to go for a camel ride. Things to do before I die.

  *picture taken from Google Image

Reason # 4. They each have a personal butler; who will carry your shoe and hold an umbrella for you if you need to take a walk down the beach, heat up milk for you at night, do facial with you and just basically wait on you hands and feet. Who wouldn't want that?

  *picture taken from Google Image

Reason # 5. Anytime you encounter an issue, take a sip. Problem solved. :p

  *picture taken from Google Image

Reason # 6. Girls are girls. We want the flirting, we want the attention , but we don't want the kissing. Such torture for the guys. We are mean aren't we?

Reason # 7. Whenever we feel that life is taking a toll on us, its time to take a break.

Reason # 8. Have you ever met people who lived in the past and they refuse to let go of their past? Sometimes we want our past so much that we screw up our future. We got to realise that we are growing up and that living in the past will make us lose out future.

  *picture taken from Google Image

Reason # 9. In a relationship, there should not be any secrets. Sometimes the truth hurts, but in the long run, it would be better for both. I think Carrie did right in telling her husband even if she almost lose him. In the end, she got him and she got her spakle back in her relationship. A huge sparkle. My kind of ring :p *

  *picture taken from Google Image


Reason # 10. We all make mistake.

And lastly, get ready a piece of tissue.. for the drool dripping from your mouth..

  *picture taken from Google Image

I want! I want! I want! *

* a note to future husband






No comments: